Another Wednesday, another week come and almost gone. If only there were some way to pass the time until the inevitable slide into the weekend. Some listing of amusing and/or thought-provoking links, perhaps…
– I’ve posted this here before, but it bears repeating: you’re all going to see Knights of Badassdom, right? RIGHT!?
– If you think that lava is all you have to worry about with volcanoes, you are sadly mistaken, my friend…
– It should come as no surprise, but I am a firm supporter of CCOKC. So should you be.
– Somewhere there exists an R-rated version of Galaxy Quest AND IT MUST BE MINE!
– I won’t say these nerdy bathrooms gave me home renovation ideas…but I won’t say they didn’t, either.
– Need a pictoral map of four-thousand years of history? Got you covered.
– Are you a self-hating genre fan? If you have done any of these things you might be…and verily, thou must needs check thyself ere thou wreck’st thyself.
– For Game of Thrones fans, a most prodigious unboxing video. HBO really went all out on this one.
– Like painting your gaming minis, but don’t like the cost of metal figs? Paizo has you covered with Bones…
– Charlene Rooke shares some tips on getting back to the roots of editing (from the Alberta Magazines Conference)
– So this guy walked across Australia in his Stormtrooper armour for charity. Yeah, I feel like a slacker, too.
– This article should be a wake up call for anyone who thinks Facebook privacy isn’t a real issue.
– While I’ve brought the mood down, we may as well look at 5 Ways Modern Men are Trained to Hate Women. Agree or not, there is something to talk about here.
– Staying in this vein, Ashley Judd had a few choice words for the media recently…
And that’s it for this Wenesday! Join us tomorrow for <redacted>.