There is some happenings and doings around the ‘net this week, so let us get to it. But first and most important, please help Spider Robinson if you can. Update: Jan Schroeder has begun the Graceful Woman Warrior auction on eBay in support of this cause. There are some wonderful items up for auction with more coming, so please take a moment to check them out and spread the word.
– I know Valentine’s Day was last week, but these cards from the Dungeon Bastard are worth another look.
– Lloyd Brown has an updated look at starting a game company for $1000. Hmmm…
– Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter. No, it’s true! #history
– Beautiful in its own right, I would of course use this for gaming…
– It came as a complete shock to me that large companies could be dicks. A shock I tells ya.
– If you are going to set the Zorro story in the future, why not just write a whole new story? Oh, right, it’s FOX…
– On a more serious note, apparently there are
women girls who don’t want Chris Brown chemically castrated (and by that I mean drowned in a vat of chemicals.) This article is for them.
– It seems the world of Sherlock Holmes remakes is getting more incestuous. Who knew?
– In other news that will shock you, gamers on the internet are hyperbolically angry about something stupid. I know, I know, I didn’t want to believe it either…
– Look out Doctor Who, here comes Inspector Spacetime! I smell crossover event!
– Because nothing says fun like Soviet space propaganda posters!
– John Cleese responds to online comments. Um, not much else to say really.
– And finally: I’ve been playing a lot of World of Tanks recently, so I find tank graveyards pretty cool.
That’s it for this week, I hope this links have taken up enough of your Humpday that you can start the slide into the weekend. If not, fill some time by providing links of your own in the comments. It’s fun and it wastes time!